Everything You Should Know About JBoss EAP 6: Free hands-on technical workshop
- Are you currently using JBoss EAP 5 or 4 and thinking about upgrading to the newest version?
- Are you considering moving to JBoss EAP 6 from another application server?
- Do you want to try JBoss EAP 6 for yourself to see how it works?
- Or maybe you just want to find out more about Red Hat’s newest release of the Enterprise Application Platform and play with some new technology?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions - come to our workshop and learn more about JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 - the most recent, cloud-ready application server based on release 7 of community JBoss. This free workshop, run by one of C2B2's expert JBoss consultants, will give you an overview of JBoss EAP 6, explore its new features and the main differences from JBoss EAP 5 and 4. The hands-on part of the workshop will also allow you to have a go and play with JBoss EAP 6 yourself.
Sounds interesting? Register for the event now by filling in the form at the bottom of the page – hurry up, spaces are limited!
|WHEN?||WHERE?||HOW TO REGISTER?|
19 Eastbourne Terrace
London | W2 6LG
Entrance off Platform 1,
Fill in the form at
27th of June 2013
The Camden Court Hotel,
Please specify your location choice in the 'comments' section of the registration form
Fill in the form at the
of the page!
Why should you attend?
- You will discover the new features in JBoss EAP 6
- You will learn about the differences between the newest JBoss EAP release and the previous versions
- You will learn from an experienced JBoss expert
- You will have a chance to play with the latest JBoss technology
- The workshop is a great networking opportunity: you can talk with your peers and industry experts to swap knowledge and experience
Is this the workshop for me?
Yes, if you are Lead Developer, Technical Architect, Solution Architect, Technical Lead or other technical staff using JBoss EAP or interested in learning more about JBoss EAP 6.
Morning: ‘Everything you should know about JBoss EAP 6’ presentation
9:30-10:00 Arrival, coffee and networking
10:00 – 11:00 JBoss EAP 6 - What's new?
11:00 – 11:15 Coffee break and networking
11:15 – 12:30 Migrating from JBoss 5 Hints, Tips and Gotchas
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
Afternoon: Hands-on with JBoss EAP 6
13:30-14:30 Installation and clustering
14:30-14:45 Coffee and networking
14:45-15:45 Exploring Domain Mode
15:45-16:00 Wrap up
Matt Brasier is the Head of Consulting at C2B2. Matt has eleven years of experience working with JBoss and eight years of experience as a professional services consultant. Matt has presented at a number of technical forums, including The Server Side Java Symposium, JUDCon and London JBoss User Group; he teaches training courses on a variety of JBoss and Java EE related topics. See Matt's profile on LinkedIn.
Arvind Anandam works as a Senior Consultant for C2B2 specializing in ensuring that the non-functional requirements of customer applications can be met by their middleware infrastructure. Arvind provides consultancy and managed services around the common enterprise Java middleware stacks: WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat. Specialties: Performance testing & tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring.
Please remember to bring your own laptop with the power supply!
By submitting this registration you agree for C2B2 to send you e-mail communication with information about services and upcoming events. We promise not to spam you! We care about your privacy so we do not share your information with any third parties or companies not involved in organising our workshops.